Less is morePosted on: 01 June 2015 by Editor at Large
Find comfort in your own skin and be confident about who you are and how you look as an older woman.
While younger women seem to be rushing headlong for as much cosmetic product as they can slap on their faces and having 'procedures' to nip and tuck perceived imperfections and injections boost their pout, women over 50 are far more discerning when it comes to make up and beauty.
Here are some quick tips from 50connect readers:
- Less is more as we get older.
- Less hairspray and less foundation.
- Remember, red suits everyone.
- Choose brighter colours for your makeup bag, do not turn to softer colours, make sure they are brighter.
- Always avoid anything frosted or shimmery.
- Manicured hands are softer and kinder.
Share with friends
- Food & Drink
- Home & Lifestyle
- What's on
Related Blog Posts
1 Apr 2017Aging Gracefully: The Dos and Do Nots
4 Mar 2017Rejuvenate your skin with the help of...
8 Feb 20176 Important Things to Keep in Mind to...