Less is morePosted on: 01 June 2015 by Editor at Large
Find comfort in your own skin and be confident about who you are and how you look as an older woman.
While younger women seem to be rushing headlong for as much cosmetic product as they can slap on their faces and having 'procedures' to nip and tuck perceived imperfections and injections boost their pout, women over 50 are far more discerning when it comes to make up and beauty.
Here are some quick tips from 50connect readers:
- Less is more as we get older.
- Less hairspray and less foundation.
- Remember, red suits everyone.
- Choose brighter colours for your makeup bag, do not turn to softer colours, make sure they are brighter.
- Always avoid anything frosted or shimmery.
- Manicured hands are softer and kinder.
Share with friends
- Food & Drink
- Home & Lifestyle
- What's on
Related Blog Posts
21 Dec 20165 Ways to Look Good at 50
10 Dec 2016Best Hairstyles Available for Women O...
30 Sep 2016How to get the strawberry eye-makeup ...