Colourful summer cocktailsPosted on: 28 June 2016 by 50connect editorial
So long, EU. Farewell Euro 2016. Sit down, put your feet up and enjoy the rest of the summer with a few drinks ideas from 50connect.
Blueberries and gin are the best summer combination. The black pepper perfectly complements the blueberries and the lemon gives this cocktail a zingy twist.
- 1 punnet blueberries (approx. 150g)
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- Juice of half a small lemon
- 2 grinds of black pepper
- 120ml gin
- 30ml Limoncello
- Ice, for shaking
- Soda water
- Put the blueberries, caster sugar and lemon in a cocktail shaker and mash with the end of a rolling pin.
- Add the black pepper, gin, Limoncello and some ice and shake well.
- Put a large ice cube into each glass along with 3 blueberries and pour the cocktail in through a sieve. Top up with soda water.
This bright and flavoursome cocktail not only looks great but tastes fantastic.
- 20 raspberries
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 80ml water
- 4 mint leaves
- 100ml Vermouth Bianco
- 150ml Prosecco
- 50ml soda water
- Raspberries and mint, for garnish
- Put the raspberries, water, sugar and mint in a cocktail shaker and mash with the end of a rolling pin.
- Put 2-3 ice cubes into two large wine glasses with a few raspberries and pour the raspberry mixture over through a sieve. Add the Vermouth and Prosecco, top with soda and stir
Share with friends
- Food & Drink
- Home & Lifestyle
- What's on
Chinese recipes to cook at home
Club 43 at the Radisson Edwardian Hotel Manchester
Related Blog Posts
22 May 2017French Food and Wine Pairing Cheat Sheet
20 Aug 2016Easiest ways to Chill White Wine
13 Jul 2016A Guide to Restaurant Menu Options