50 Connect | Forest Holidays luxury cabin break competition - Terms & conditions
Forest Holidays luxury cabin break competition - Terms & conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter the competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person. No purchase is necessary.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- The winner of the competition will be the first name drawn at random from all correct entries received.
- The prize is for a 4 night mid-week break (excluding bank holidays and school holidays) in a Silver Birch cabin worth up to £500 from Forest Holidays.
- The Forest Holidays voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The voucher can only be used against one booking at any of the 9 Forest Holidays locations.
- The voucher can be used as part payment if the value of the chosen break is greater than the value of the voucher, but no refund will be given for any value below the voucher level.
- The competition will close on 22 February 2015.
- The winner will be notified by 27 February 2015.
- The cabin must be booked by 31 March 2015 and is subject to availability.
- The chosen break must take place by 30 June 2015.
- The winner is responsible for transport to and from their chosen location.
- The break is on a self-catering basis; food, travel, activities, and any other additional costs associated with the break are not covered by this voucher.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.