Bunged Up ‘Doze’?Posted on: 30 January 2015 by 50connect editorial
New from Cosyfeet is an all-natural remedy for instant relief from bunged up noses. Breathe-Ol is a powerful natural decongestant made from pure essential oils.
Suitable for use by the whole family, this must-have item for your medicine cabinet brings instant relief from a blocked nose and stuffy head. Soothing vapours of Eucalyptus, Mint, Cajeput, Camphor and Wintergreen combine to work wonders on colds, blocked sinuses and catarrh, helping to clear the airways so you can breathe easily again.
A few drops of Breathe-Ol on a hanky brings instant relief; one or two drops on your pillow (underneath the pillowcase) help you breathe easily at night, permitting a restful night’s sleep.
Breathe-Ol can be used in a room burner or vaporiser. To clear the most stubborn of blocked noses, breathe in the vapours of a few drops added to a bowl of hot water.
The ingredients of Breathe-Ol have been expertly combined to bring together the wisdom of a number of schools of traditional medicine.
- Eucalyptus is a traditional household remedy in Australia. The leaves and oils are used to treat respiratory conditions such as bronchitis and croup.
- Mint is used in many cultures to treat colds and bronchitis.
- Cajeput is highly valued in Indonesian traditional medicine and is widely used as a decongestant.
- Camphor was used as an anti-inflammatory in ancient Sumatra and is frequently utilised as a decongestant in herbal medicine.
- Wintergreen is a traditional Native American remedy used to treat cold symptoms.
Breathe-Ol is priced at £6.00 and is available direct from Cosyfeet. Please read instructions for use and do not apply directly to the skin.
For more information see www.cosyfeet.com or call 01458 447275.
Share with friends
- Food & Drink
- Home & Lifestyle
- What's on
Related GroupsSee Allzeyybxwdwtvvbersswyvsutbvezz
Related Blog Posts
27 Apr 2017Sleep Apnea: The Health Issue Right U...
26 Apr 2017What Should You Do If You Want to Los...
25 Apr 2017How Translation Can Save Your Life