Need Help Lowering Your Cholesterol?Posted on: 02 March 2009 by Gareth Hargreaves
If you’ve discovered your cholesterol is higher than it should be and you’re looking for helpful ways to lower it then why not visit the Kellogg’s Optivita Village.
You’ll find tasty cholesterol-friendly recipes like this Mackerel Aquapazza with our special ingredient - chef Aldo Zilli. You can even allow Aldo to prepare a cholesterol friendly 7-day menu plan to help get you on the right track.
The Optivita Village™ is packed full of expert advice and facts where we help crack cholesterol together. Why not start by trying this mouth-watering dish.
“This is great. Oily fish is hugely underrated and cooked this way is the perfect match as it reminds me of how my Mamma used to cook it,” says Aldo Zilli.
Mackerel Aquapazza Dinner Recipe
Serves : 4
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 8 Mackerel Fillets
- 1kg Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in Half
- 2 leeks, roughly chopped
- 2 peppers, roughly chopped
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 whole chilli
- 16 new potatoes parboiled and sliced in half
- 2 glasses water
- Place the cherry tomatoes, herbs and rest of vegetables in a roasting tray, pour over two tablespoons olive oil and roast under a high heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place the fish fillets on top of the vegetables.
- Pour over the water and some lemon juice. Season with salt.
- Place back in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
Kellogg's Help To Crack Cholesterol
Kellogg’s Optivita is specifically developed with oat bran to help lower cholesterol. That’s why Kellogg’s has joined with the nation’s Cholesterol Charity, H·E·A·R·T UK, to help spread the word about lowering cholesterol and reducing cardiovascular disease throughout the country.
Share with friends
- Food & Drink
- Home & Lifestyle
- What's on
Related Blog Posts
22 Sep 2017The Top 10 Causes of Sleep Deprivation
10 Aug 2017Celebrities Who Had Plastic Surgery |...
12 Jul 2017Scheduling online appointments – How ...