Contribute To 50connectPosted on: 06 November 2008 by Gareth Hargreaves
Review the latest bestsellers, recipes and interact in the forums.
We have a variety of opportunities for you to participate in helping us make the 50connect website the best.
- Are You A Bookworm? Bookworms to read and review some of the latest novels.
- Share Your Festive Recipes: You can also send and share your favourite festive recipes in time for Christmas.
- Need Financial Advice? With the world facing the worst financial crisis in a century, you can ask our financial expert the essential questions to help you through the credit crunch.
- Discuss & Debate: If you’re in the mood for a debate, head to the 50connect forums to have a natter with other 50connect readers.
We are looking for readers who would love to review novels and other titles for 50connect.
We will send you the book for free, ask that you read it within 4 weeks, and afterwards email us with a short review, letting us know what you thought.
If this is something you would like to get involved with email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating which type of books you enjoy reading, and what you are currently reading at the moment.
We want to know the secrets to your Christmas recipes. Send us your favourite festive recipe and you could win a recipe scrapbook.
From the perfect pudding, Christmas cake, Yule log or mince pie to the tastiest mulled wine spice mix, stuffing or vegetarian alternative to turkey, we're sure 50connect readers know lots of scrumptious seasonal recipes, and we are inviting you to share them.
To help you gather your favourite recipes, and the memories that make them special, we have a copy of Recipe Scrapbook to give away to one lucky reader.
To be in with a chance of winning Recipe Scrapbook we'd like you to email us your favourite festive recipe to email@example.com.
With Britain and the world experiencing one of the worst financial crises in the last century, now may be the time to get the answers to those burning financial questions.
Peter McGahan is an Independent Financial Adviser and Managing Director of Worldwide Financial Planning. Worldwide has won 16 Financial Times awards in the last four years.
Peter comments regularly in major journals such as the Mail on Sunday, Irish News and Sunday Times and is a weekly columnist for FT Adviser. He has also appeared on Working Lunch and the Today programme. In addition he is an expert on international tax matters for a range of international publications.
The 50connect forums is the ideal place to share your views with other readers.
Political debates, current local news, sporting disections, travel recommendations and discussions are taking place in the 50connect forums.
Current hot topics include:
- David Dimbleby's dismay at the BBC's 'politically correct' plans to move the making of Question Time away from London to Scotland.
- Could Sony's Reader kill off the paperback? The electronic book reader costs £199 but is capable of storing 160 titles throwing the future of the traditional book into doubt.
- As well as, the decision by some county councils to cut back on street lights to conserve costs and carbon emission.
Do you agree or disagree? Do you have any burning issues you'd like to discuss?
If so head to the 50connect forums to debate and discuss the hottest topics with other 50connect members.
Share with friends
- Food & Drink
- Home & Lifestyle
- What's on
Related Blog Posts
14 Sep 2016Are Older Americans Voting for Donald...
12 Aug 2016Jobs in Central government vs. jobs i...
18 Jul 2016Blessings of Hanuman Poojan