Finding An NHS Continuing Care Solicitor

Posted on: 13 October 2008 by Gareth Hargreaves

Stella asks solicitor Cate Searle how to find a solicitor specialising in continuing NHS care.

Cate Searle from Martin Searle Solicitors answers your questions on the intricacies of obtaining care home funding and the avenues you can take if your case has been refused.

Stella asks:

Can you please let me know how we can find local solicitors in Derby which specialise in continuing NHS care procedures?
Cate says:

Web Links

Cate Searle is from Martin Searle Solicitors:

I may be able to assist you in resolving your dispute about NHS Contiuing Healthcare funding by taking your instructions and advising by telephone / email / letter. However, due to the specialist nature of this area of law we do work with many clients who are not geographically close and this does not present problems.

Alternatively, you can contact the Law Society by telephone or online to get details of a solicitor in your geographical area. You should look for a firm specialising in community care law.

Share with friends


You need to be signed in to rate.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned!