1. Name Father Christmas' reindeers - there's 9!
Dasher. Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder (or Donner), Blitzen, Rudolph
2. What are the names of the three kings?
Bit of a trick question in a way as the western church names them Caspar, Melchior and Balthasar and claims they come from Syria. Where as the eastern Church had the names Hor, Karsudan, and Basanater.
Another tradition uses the names Kagpha, Badadakharida and Badadilma. So if you put any of those down then give yourself a point!
3. What red flower is associated with Christmas?
4. When were electric Christmas lights first used?
Thomas Edisons assistant, Edward Johnson came up with the idea of Christmas lights and made the first pair in 1882. They weren't available to the public until a few years later though.
5. Who wrote A Christmas Carol?
6. What is Scrooge's first name?
7. Who will be celebrating the 35th anniversary of their Christmas number 1 for Christmas 1975?
Queen with Bohemian Rapsody
8. Which mythical creature according to legend accompanies St Nicholas during the Christmas season, warning and punishing the bad children?
9. What 'shakes when he laughs like a bowl full of jelly?'
Father Christmas' belly!
10. Name that tune: "They looked up and saw a star, Shining in the East beyond them far"
The first Noel
11. Which American state was the first to recognise Christmas as an offical holiday?
12. Which of these is Spanish for Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year?
¡Feliz Navidad y próspero año nuevo! (Spanish) or Joyeux Noël et bonne année (French) or Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo (Italian)
13. When do the 12 days of Christmas end?
The 12 days of Christmas are the last six of the old year and the first six of the new year, so the twelve days of Christmas end on the 6th of January.
14. In the twelve days of Christmas song, what was on the 9th?
Nine drummers drumming
15. Which legendary crooner died on Christmas Day 1995?
So how many did you get right?
1-5 You're a veritable Scrooge!
6-10 Not bad, Rudolf would be proud
11-15 Fantastic! You'd give Santa Claus a run for his money!
How did you do? Let us know below...