Spicy mixed beans & spinach couscousPosted on: 18 November 2016 by 50connect editorial
Prepare yourselves for an indulging Christmas with this incredibly quick and healthy couscous recipe – perfect after a late-night shopping spree.
Total time: 15 minutes
- 250g couscous
- 400ml hot vegetable stock
- 250g bag of spinach
- 395g can mixed beans (or 400g can red kidney beans in water, drained)
- Place the couscous in a large bowl, pour in the stock, cover with clingfilm and leave for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wilt the spinach for 2-3 minutes according to pack instructions and then drain the excess juice.
- Heat the beans for 1-2 minutes. Fluff the couscous with a fork and stir in the spinach and beans.
Recipe provided by Waitrose, visit their page for further winter recipe inspiration.
Share with friends
- Food & Drink
- Home & Lifestyle
- What's on
Related Blog Posts
4 Apr 2017How to Smoke Pork Ribs
7 Aug 2016Campfire Recipes: Simple and easy rec...
2 Feb 2016Some Cool Stuffs to Drink this Summer