Exclusive Theatre Offer For 50connect ReadersPosted on: 27 February 2009 by Gareth Hargreaves
We have 2-4-1 tickets on the top three ticket prices to see Lesley Garrett star in Carousel at the Savoy Theatre.
A truly great classic musical, Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Carousel broke the mould with its gritty, courageous and emotional look at relationships.
The story of the love affair between Billy Bigelow, a smooth-talking carousel barker, and Julie Jordan, a naive young mill worker, is set to one of the most ravishing and celebrated scores of all time, including The Carousel Waltz, If I Loved You, June is Bustin’ Out All Over and You’ll Never Walk Alone.
Carousel has captivated audiences around the world since its original Broadway opening in 1945 and was lauded ‘Best Musical of the 20th Century’ by Time Magazine. In this new production, Lesley Garrett, CBE, Britain’s most popular soprano, plays the pivotal role of ‘Nettie’.
* * * *
‘Justice has been done to one of the greatest of all musicals’
* * * * *
‘A blazingly good production. This show is perfection’
‘Lesley Garrett…delivers ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ with rapt tenderness’
How To Get Your Tickets
- 50connect readers can book 2-4-1 on the top three tickets prices – (£61.00, £56.00 & £51.00) by calling the Box Office on 0870 164 8787 and quoting "50connect".
- The offer is valid on all Monday to Friday evening performances until 27th March at the Savoy Theatre, Savoy Court, London, WC2R 0ET.
- For more information on Carousel visit www.carouselthemusical.com.
Terms & Conditions
- Ticket offer is valid for all Monday to Friday evening performances until 27th March 2009.
- Subject to availability and not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Share with friends
- Food & Drink
- Home & Lifestyle
- What's on
The Quays first creative media commission celebrates the area’s unsung heroes
Beat Bank Holiday Boredom at IWM North
Club 43 at the Radisson Edwardian
Related Blog Posts
18 Jul 2016Online Help for Nursing Assignment in...
27 Apr 2015How to get Glossy Hair for Game Night...
13 Feb 201510 Ways to Celebrate your First Mothe...