Merry Christmas Quiz!Posted on: 18 December 2012 by Agatha Cheng
Test your festive knowledge with the 50connect Christmas quiz...
1. Name Father Christmas' reindeers - there's 9!
2. What are the names of the three kings?
3. What red flower is associated with Christmas?
4. When were electric Christmas lights first used?
5. Who wrote A Christmas Carol?
6. What is Scrooge's first name?
7. Who will be celebrating the 35th anniversary of their Christmas number 1 for Christmas 1975?
8. Which mythical creature according to legend accompanies St Nicholas during the Christmas season, warning and punishing the bad children?
9. What 'shakes when he laughs like a bowl full of jelly?'
10. Name the song: They looked up and saw a star, Shining in the East beyond them far
11. Which American state was the first to recognise Christmas as an offical holiday?
12. Which of these is Spanish for Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year?
¡Feliz Navidad y próspero año nuevo! or Joyeux Noël et bonne année or Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo
13. When do the 12 days of Christmas end?
14. In the twelve days of Christmas song, what was on the 9th?
15. Which legendary crooner died on Christmas Day 1995?
Click here, to see how many you got right! Let us know your score below.
Good luck and Merry Christmas
Share with friends
- Food & Drink
- Home & Lifestyle
- What's on
Beat Bank Holiday Boredom at IWM North
Club 43 at the Radisson Edwardian
Club 43 Jazz Supper Club
Related Blog Posts
18 Jul 2016Online Help for Nursing Assignment in...
27 Apr 2015How to get Glossy Hair for Game Night...
13 Feb 201510 Ways to Celebrate your First Mothe...