Blueberry and banana flapjackPosted on: 05 January 2018 by Eloise Craven-Todd
These honey flapjacks are made without refined sugar, are packed with oats, nuts and juicy blueberries.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35-40 minutes
- 60g butter
- 60g peanut butter
- 75g honey plus 1 tbsp
- 150g blueberries, roughly crushed
- 250g porridge oats
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 50g almonds, roughly chopped
- 50g walnut pieces
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and mashed
- Preheat the oven to fan 160C fan/180C/gas mark 4. Line a 20cmx20cm baking tin with parchment.
- Melt the butter, peanut butter and 75g of the honey in a large pan. Once melted and beginning to bubble, remove from the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients (except the extra honey). Mix well, spoon into the tin and level the surface. Bake for 35-40 minutes until firm and beginning to brown.
- Warm the extra honey in a small pan and brush over the surface of the flapjack. Cool slightly and cut into 12 squares. Store in an airtight container once cooled completely, for up to 4 days.
Recipe provided by Fruits From Chile
Share with friends
Related Blog Posts
4 Apr 2017How to Smoke Pork Ribs
7 Aug 2016Campfire Recipes: Simple and easy rec...
2 Feb 2016Some Cool Stuffs to Drink this Summer