Study for people with heart failurePosted on: 06 September 2019 by 50connect Promotions
Trials4Us and Richmond Pharmacology are currently recruiting those living with heart failure to take part in medical research
Trials4Us and Richmond Pharmacology are carrying out a clinical trial with an investigational drug that is being developed with the intention of treating patients with heart failure of ischemic origin. The main purpose of the study will be to assess how safe the study drug is and to determine how long the study drug will remain in the body. The information gathered during this clinical trial may be used to support further drug development, including larger trials in patients with heart failure.
If you are interested in registering as a candidate for this study, please complete the application form via
To be eligible for this trial you need to be:
- Male or female, aged between 30-80
- Diagnosed or have suspected heart failure of ischaemic origin
- Have a body mass index (BMI) within the normal range of 18-28 kg/m2
- You have not donated or lost blood within 16 weeks prior to taking part
Study sites within the UK which participate in the study?
Richmond Pharmacology, London Bridge, SE1 1YR
In recognition of the time and effort involved in taking part in this study, you will receive £1,692 on competition of this study.
Hear from a previous volunteer
Find out more: visit the study website for more information and application
Share with friends
- General Health
- Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Alternative Health
- Eye health in later life
- Dementia care & awareness
- Your gifts in Wills power tomorrow's break throughs
- The A to Z of Lens Surgery for Over 50s
- NHS repeat prescriptions with free home delivery
- Help beat cancer sooner: Leaving a gift in your Will
- Care and carers
- Home & Lifestyle
- What's on
Related Blog Posts
19 Sep 201910 Easy Ways to Live a Healthy Life
19 Jun 2019Is Mental Health Help for People over...
17 Jun 2019How Hard Is Building Muscle After 50?