Dubai is the perfect destination for honeymoon, if you are planning for your honeymoon in Dubai. Here is the list of Romantic places where you can eat with your beloved. And most importantl, there is no age limit to celebrate to honeymoon. Have fun..
No one can deny that Dubai is a power city that does mesmerize with its beautiful structures and huge towers. But the beauty of the city is not limited to the exteriors; every building, mall and hotel is designed meticulously to provide you with an amazing setting. So, if you are in Dubai on a honeymoon or want to spend some romantic time with your partner, there are several restaurants that would provide you with the perfect ambience. Here are 10 romantic dining places in Dubai where you can spend quality time with your loved one.
1. Majlis Al Bahar: The Burj Al Arab is an iconic building in Dubai and has some of the best restaurants. But if you want to enjoy your dinner in a romantic setting, opt for Majlis Al Bahar which is an open restaurant right on the beach. The soothing sound of the waves, the calm yet romantic lighting and the panoramic view of the sea and the sail shaped Burj Al Arab, all these make the Majlis Al Bahar the perfect spot for a romantic dinner. Added to these are the food and the service. While you get to taste continental food, the food at the restaurant is extremely creative. Plus, the service is quick and the staff quite friendly and efficient, providing you with a positive and relaxing experience.
2. Pierchic: One of the most romantic restaurants in Dubai, which is popular among couples not only during Valentine's Day but throughout the year, is Pierchic. Surprised? You won't be surprised if you see the location of the restaurant. Overlooking the Arabian Sea, the Pierchic is a wooden construction that is located in Madinat Jumeirah complex, at the end of a long pier. Another attraction of this place is that you can view the Burj Al Arab if you sit outdoors. Apart from the serene and romantic setting, the cuisine is something that you should look forward here. The seafood dishes that you would find here are to die for and so are the desserts. With the ambience, food and service, you are sure to have a memorable time at the Pierchic.
3. Dhow Cruise:
A great romantic dining experience would be on a dhow cruise. Instead of going to a regular restaurant, go for a dhow cruise dinner
where the dhow is decorated like a boat and sails around the Dubai Creek or Dubai Marina. While the boat sails, you can have a delicious, candle light dinner and at the same time you can joy music and other entertainment activities. Most dhow cruises provide with some delicious international dishes that you would thoroughly enjoy. If you want to have a unique dhow cruise experience, reserve a table at the Bateaux Dubai which is a dhow cruise which has glass ceilings and walls. Have fun!
4. Eauzone: Another restaurant located on the beach, Eauzone is a part of One and Only Royal Mirage hotel. The most unique thing about this restaurant is that the seating arrangements are on wooden decks that are actually floating majlis. But what actually steals the show is the beautiful surrounding as well as the view of the Arabian Sea that you can see while you dine with the special one in your life. The food served here is continental with an Asian touch. Although the main course would leave you feeling full, do save some space for the delicious deserts that the restaurant has to offer. Eauzone offers one of the most romantic ambiences in Dubai and hence is also a perfect location to get down on your knees and propose to your lady love if you are planning to take your relationship to the next level.
5. Pai Thai: Part of hotel Al Qasr, Pai Thai is located on the hotel's waterways. If you opt to dine at this restaurant, you would have to either take a ride on the abra boats or take a romantic stroll through the entry next to Talise Spa, as the restaurant is located on the hotel's waterways. Try to arrive a little early so that you get a seat on the open wooden deck through which you can get a good view of the marvellous surroundings. While the setting of the place is quite unique, so is the menu of the place. A lot of creativity has been put into the creation of the menu, providing you with some unique flavours that you would not get anywhere in the whole of Dubai. Be it the shrimp crackers, the fish cakes, the glass noodles or the unusual desert dishes, Pai Thai offers a unique range of flavours that you would not be able to stop marvelling about. So, if it is your anniversary or a special date night, choose Pai Thai for its ambience as well as its delicious cuisine.
6. Thiptara: Imagine having a delicious meal with the one you love while watching the choreographed dance of the Dubai Fountain with the Burj Khalifa at the backdrop! Amazing, wouldn't that be? This is possible if you choose to dine at the Thiptara restaurant which is located at Downtown Dubai, just next to the Dubai Fountain. While the restaurant provides an ardent atmosphere, the kitchen serves some mouth-watering Thai cuisine. Right from the starters to the main course to the sweet dish, Thiptara gives you a complete experience.
What would be more romantic than taking your lover to the highest restaurant in the world and look at the gleaming city while holding hands and enjoying a delicious meal? If this is what you dream to be your ideal romantic date night, take your wife or girlfriend to At.Mosphere on the 122nd floor of the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa
. While the restaurant at such a high point, there is no doubt that the view would be amazing, but the interiors of this restaurant are equally mind blowing and the same can be said about the food. You can choose to eat at the Grill or try out the tapas style menu at the lounge. Whatever you choose to do, you would definitely enjoy your time here.
8. The Observatory: A part of the Marriott Harbour Hotel, the Observatory is a restaurant located at the 52nd floor. The best part of this place is that it provides the perfect view of the Dubai Marina as well as the biggest manmade island in the world, the Palm Jumeirah. In order to enjoy the view that the restaurant provides, make your reservations hours in advance so that you get a seat next to the window. Other than the view of the place, another thing that you can look forward to at this place is the absolutely delicious food, especially the seafood items available here. Also, if you are a coffee lover, you are sure to enjoy the coffee cart of the restaurant.
9. Segreto: If you do not want to do anything over-the-top but still want to enjoy a romantic dinner, head to Segreto which is a quaint little restaurant that serves delicious Italian food. Located on Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Segreto is a place where you can enjoy an intimate dinner on the waterside terrace that is lit with lovely candles and calming lights. This is the perfect place to go to on your first date as it has a casual environment that helps you to relax and get the conversation flowing.
10. Al Hadheerah:
Nothing, not even the elegantly furnished five star restaurants nor the entire lights of the city can provide you with a romantic ambience like the calm, relaxed and serene atmosphere of the desert. If this is the kind of ambience that attracts you and your partner, head to Al Hadheerah
which is a restaurant located on the desert of Dubai, a good 45 minutes away from the main city. Here, apart from enjoying some quality time with your loved one, you also get to see the slice of Arabian life with camel riding, belly dancing, falconry, etc. It is the perfect place to enjoy the traditional Arabic recipes too.
Most of these romantic places to dine in Dubai can be expensive to your pocket. However, if you want to make your partner feel special or make the date a special one, choose one of these restaurants and I am sure you would not regret your decision. So, what are you waiting for? Pick your favourite restaurant and make your reservations today!