Best Diet for Diabetics
Posted on: 21 January 2015 by Breedly Tom
it helps to neutralize the glucose and traced back to its normal level in the blood
Diabetes, is a disturbance and a rise in the concentration of sugar in the blood or falling as a result of an imbalance in the hormone insulin, leading diabetes to a lot of serious complications if not taken into account follow the appropriate treatment prescribed by a doctor for diabetics in addition to the diet, especially for patients with diabetes in order to is to control the disease in order to avoid dangerous complications that would affect health and sometimes death.
In order to preserve the health of our readers, in this article we wanted to convey to you some of the best food can be ingested for diabetics to get good health outcomes.
1. Oats: as it contains a high percentage of natural fibers that would slow down the digestive process and slow excretion of glucose in the blood leading to adjust the sugar level, and states that oatmeal helps reduce the complications of diabetes by 30%.
2. Legumes: as they contain a high proportion of carbohydrates, protein and fiber, which helps to stabilize blood sugar levels and give a feeling of fullness for a long period of time.
3. Grapes : According to a study conducted at Harvard University, was sure that the grapes helps to decrease the risk of developing type II diabetes, but caution must be taken of the large number of fruit juice handled it worse enough of this fruit a week.
4. Olive oil: it is rich in unsaturated fats, which help to stimulate the body's insulin action and reduce the body's resistance to insulin.
5. Cinnamon: help stimulate insulin, and improve the body's ability to absorb sugar in the blood, the researchers stressed at the University of California says that a teaspoon of cinnamon lead to a decline in the level of blood sugar, including amends nine points.
6. Dairy products : because they contain vitamins d and metals such as calcium and magnesium, they make the body sensitivity to insulin, the researchers stressed that eating one meal a day of dairy products reduces the risk of insulin resistance by 20%,
7. Eggs: contains a high proportion of protein, is also subject to eating eggs instead of meat and therefore is choosing more healthy because it contains fat percentage less than red meat, with a caution not to overindulge in the yolk more than 3 times a week, as it contains fewer calories high, and eggs meal is perfect for a diet for weight loss
8. Fish: contain a high content of omega-3 and preferably replaced instead of red meat to keep the level of sugar in the blood.
9. Broccoli: Contains chromium, which helps to regulate the level of sugar in the blood, it helps to neutralize the glucose and traced back to its normal level in the blood.
10. Nuts: Although nuts are high in calories but they are nutritious and contain good fats help to reduce insulin resistance in the body and control the level of blood sugar.
Share with friends
- General Health
- Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Alternative Health
- Eye health in later life
- Dementia care & awareness
- Positive living with a terminal illness
- Your gifts in Wills power tomorrow's break throughs
- The A to Z of Lens Surgery for Over 50s
- Help beat cancer sooner: Leaving a gift in your Will
- Care and carers
- Home & Lifestyle
- What's on