Eat Right To Look Beautiful
Posted on: 16 January 2014 by Suzannah Baker
Everyone wants to look beautiful. Fortunately, much of how you look is within your control, and there are a number of ways that you can improve your appearance and become a true beauty.
The one thing which you can't separate from beauty is health and nutrition. By maintaining the right balanced diet, your will achieve glowing, flawless skin, shiny hair and a slim and toned body. You can literally change the shape of your face by following a ultra beauty diet – I have seen it happen! Not only will you look radiant but you will also feel happy, your mood will be stable and your thinking clear, and you will have boundless energy.
A beauty diet is about not only getting the right nutrients, but also cutting out aging foods. The optimum beauty diet concentrates on vegetarian, natural foods that are easy to digest, eliminate toxins and promote perfect health.
First of all, eliminate what we call the Major Agers. Those are:
- Breads (especially French baguettes and croissants)
- Wheat flour
- Breakfast cereals (except non-instant oatmeal)
- All meat, excluding fish
- Fruit juice
- Pasta and noodles
- White rice
- Soda (including diet soda)
- All dairy
It sounds like a lot, but all of these inflammatory, toxin-laden choices will be replaced with yummy, nutritious, antioxidant-filled foods that will feed your skin and allow it to glow. Stock your fridge with the right foods and eat loads of:
- All fruits, particularly low glycemic index ones such as blueberries, apples, pears and oranges
- All vegetables, especially brightly colored ones like tomatoes, spinach, sweet potatoes, peppers and kale
- Vegetarian sources of protein: eggs, quinoa, chickpeas, all beans (such as kidney, black, navy, pinto), tofu, lentils, tempeh, nuts and seeds
- All fish, especially Omega 3 rich ones such as wild salmon.
- Low GI grains: brown rice, quinoa, rolled oats, barley and buckwheat
- Healthy fats such as those found in cold water fish (wild Alaskan salmon, halibut, sardines, herring, anchovies), unsalted nuts, seeds, and coconut, grapeseed, flax and olive oils.
- Anti-oxidant rich beverages: green and white tea, herbal tea, water with lemon juice.
- The supplement Collagen Gold. I saw spectacular results after only the first three weeks of using it.
- Still on the subject of diet, if you want to lose weight, you must count calories. There is no other way to lose weight other than eating fewer calories than you are using up – usually 1,200 or 1,400 per day. The app MyFitnessPal is wonderful for easily adding up what you have eaten that day, and make it really simple to log your meals. Never try to fast or skip meals to get a head start – you will inevitably overeat sooner or later!
- Exercising is a must. Whether it’s running, cycling, boxing or yoga, exercise gets the blood pumping around the body, delivering oxygen to the skin.
- Sleep is the beauty elixir that is totally free! 7 to 8 hours a night is a must. Make a priority – not an indulgence.
- Last but not the least, be confident and maintain a positive outlook towards life. A relaxed, smiling face is the most beautiful and radiant.
By following an ultra beauty regime and a healthy lifestyle you will feel good from inside and beautiful from outside.