Holiday In Tenerife- Essential Information
Posted on: 15 April 2015 by Victoria Bush
Tenerife is a great holiday destination known for its lively nightlife and spectacular beaches. It is the largest of the canary island. You can enjoy the beautiful coastline, mountains, volcanoes, flora and fauna of Tenerife on your holiday. Here is some essential information for you to plan your trip.
1. You can enjoy a spring like climate here anytime during the year. However, if you want to save money, you can book your tickets in the month of May, June and September. This is the time when you can get cheap flights to Tenerife.
2. There are two airports that serve the island. You can look for flight fare from your country to both the airports and then select the best option available. Moving around in the island is also not very difficult. The city is will connected with busses and tram network. You can invest in a bus card and explore the city conveniently.
3. Tenerife is the best destination if you are travelling with family and kids. There are plenty of activities and sightseeing where you can enjoy. The beaches are known for their shallow water and sandcastle friendly sand. You can enjoy water sports like surfing or scuba diving or go on a whale or dolphin watching excursion.
4. You can visit small towns and villages to know more about Tenerife. You can visit Los Abrigos, a small fishing town located in the South East coast of Tenerife or Las Americas, city especially built for tourists. Other tourist locations are Costa Adeje, Puerto de la Cruz, Los Cristianos, La Laguna, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, La Laguna etc. La Laguna is a very old city in Tenerife known for its heritage sites.
5. There are many beach resorts and hotels in Tenerife. You can browse online, collect information and select the best one depending on your budget and amenities that the hotel provides to their guests.