How to Plan a Picture-Perfect Caribbean Wedding?
Posted on: 03 January 2014 by Andy Asher
Congratulations you are getting married! Also, you have chosen a wonderful location to exchange marriage vows.
The hospitality and natural beauty of this region is commendable. However, you need to plan a flawless wedding to make your day memorable. Here are a few tips on how to make your Caribbean event successful.
- Start planning for your marriage by selecting the right location for your big day that is just perfect and unforgettable. Some of the best wedding destinations in Caribbean to tie knots include Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Bahamas, Aruba, the British Virgin Islands, Jamaica, Anguilla, Antiqua and Turks and Caicos.
- Do comprehensive internet research and check out all the resorts that offer wedding packages. However, opt for all-inclusive wedding packages since in that case you don’t have to pay the extra cost. Check out for a reasonable price and packages that includes all the extras. You can choose the best online directory that provides information on professional wedding resources in the destination you have chosen.
- Be flexible with your dates for tying knots. Because there are some resorts that provide wedding packages only during selected periods, while others offer package all year round. Have at least two to three dates in mind. Also discuss your plan with the resort. Tell them how many days you and your guests are planning to stay, and talk to them for group booking discounts. Ask them to send you an email or fax you the quote.
- Once you have decided upon the package and resort you would like to marry at, pay a deposit amount to book the venue for your big day. Speak to the wedding planner or coordinator about other details like decoration, catering, photographer, music and DJ. Fix these well in advance to avoid last minute panic.
- Now that you have booked the resort and made every single arrangement, send out a ‘Save your date’ card to your guests. Provide them with the contact information of the resort and your wedding planner. You should also give your alternate contact number for emergency. Give them all the required information. Also, send the invitation at least nine months in advance to book their date.
- Make a list of everything you want to take with you to the Caribbean. Generally the list includes your wedding gown and accessories, legal documents, sandals and other related items.
- Book your flight tickets well in advance. Many-a-times prior flight ticket booking attracts huge discount and offers. Book tickets at least three to four months in advance. You might also get group booking discounts.
Caribbean weddings require less planning and offers more fun and enjoyment. Search for the best wedding planner for a perfect planning for your special day.
Select your Overseas wedding destinations at :- http://www.wedsaway.co.uk/