St Catherines Oratory Isle of Wight
Posted on: 19 April 2014 by William Walking
A Quick walk up to St Catherines Oratory on the Isle of Wight
St Catherines Oratory Isle of Wight is a distinctive medieval tower built in 1328. Although octagonal on the outside it only has four inner walls and stands on one of the highest points of the Island. It forms part of a series of cliff top monuments known as the Tennyson Heritage Coast and is jointly owned by English Heritage and the National Trust.