Various kinds of modes of hyperthyroidism
Posted on: 08 August 2014 by Amy Jane
The pituitary gland controls the thyroid with TSH Hormone - When there is too much thyroid hormone is produced, the hormone suppressed by the pituitary gland. In order to make it even more difficult therefore there are currently various kinds of modes of hyperthyroidism.
Causes - There are naming different causes here’s an overview:
• Benign nodule in the thyroid
• A disease in which the thyroid gland is too large, this disease is also called Plummer's disease
• An autoimmune disease, it is also known as Graves' disease
Symptoms - Too much thyroid hormone can result in different (severe symptoms). Not all symptoms can be attributed to a thyroid disorder back. Hence, it is also a difficult diagnosis is: PLEASE CLICK HERE NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BLOOD PRESSURE SOLUTION...
• Thin skin
• Quick sweating
• Weight Loss
• Heat intolerance
• Muscle Vibration
• Effort to close the eyelids
• Menstruation will not run consistently
• Eye symptoms
How can this be handled? First, there will be a full blood counts to see how much TSH is present in the blood. Nowadays, there are many medications to suppress. Creation of this thyroid it is important to know that there are severe sides effects may occur when taking this medication.
Underactive thyroid gland - In an underactive thyroid are (as the name says) too little thyroid hormone created. A shortage is perhaps even worse for your health than many hormones, below the causes, symptoms and the most common treatment for an underactive thyroid.
Share with friends
- General Health
- Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Alternative Health
- Eye health in later life
- Dementia care & awareness
- Positive living with a terminal illness
- Your gifts in Wills power tomorrow's break throughs
- The A to Z of Lens Surgery for Over 50s
- Help beat cancer sooner: Leaving a gift in your Will
- Care and carers
- Home & Lifestyle
- What's on