Colourful summer cocktailsPosted on: 28 June 2016 by 50connect editorial
So long, EU. Farewell Euro 2016. Sit down, put your feet up and enjoy the rest of the summer with a few drinks ideas from 50connect.
Blueberries and gin are the best summer combination. The black pepper perfectly complements the blueberries and the lemon gives this cocktail a zingy twist.
- 1 punnet blueberries (approx. 150g)
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- Juice of half a small lemon
- 2 grinds of black pepper
- 120ml gin
- 30ml Limoncello
- Ice, for shaking
- Soda water
- Put the blueberries, caster sugar and lemon in a cocktail shaker and mash with the end of a rolling pin.
- Add the black pepper, gin, Limoncello and some ice and shake well.
- Put a large ice cube into each glass along with 3 blueberries and pour the cocktail in through a sieve. Top up with soda water.
This bright and flavoursome cocktail not only looks great but tastes fantastic.
- 20 raspberries
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 80ml water
- 4 mint leaves
- 100ml Vermouth Bianco
- 150ml Prosecco
- 50ml soda water
- Raspberries and mint, for garnish
- Put the raspberries, water, sugar and mint in a cocktail shaker and mash with the end of a rolling pin.
- Put 2-3 ice cubes into two large wine glasses with a few raspberries and pour the raspberry mixture over through a sieve. Add the Vermouth and Prosecco, top with soda and stir
Share with friends
Chinese recipes to cook at home
Club 43 at the Radisson Edwardian Hotel Manchester
Related Blog Posts
1 Apr 2019Alzheimer's Society Cupcake Day retu...
23 Mar 2019Upkeep and different contemplations f...
7 Feb 2019Chicken Malai Tikka Nutritional Benef...