This leek and feta roulade is a really tempting dinner time treat and also a perfect main event for a vegetarian Christmas.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Skill Level: Easy
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g leeks, trimmed, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 50g pine nuts
- 270g Jus-Rol Filo Pastry
- 50g butter, melted
- 200g feta, crumbled
Leek and feta roulade – Method
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the leeks, garlic and pine nuts for 4-5 minutes until softened, season.
- Brush 2 sheets of filo pastry with butter and lay on top of each other. Sprinkle over 1/2 the leeks and half the cheese making sure it goes right up to the edges.
- Brush another 2 sheets of pastry with butter and lay on top of the leeks. Sprinkle over the remaining leeks and cheese and top with the remaining 2 sheets of pastry brushed with butter.
- Gently roll up from the short side and place on a baking tray. Brush with butter and bake for 15-17 minutes until golden.
If you enjoyed this leek and feta roulade recipe and want more vegetarian Christmas recipes see our food and drink channel.
This recipe was supplied by discovergreatveg.co.ukLast modified: October 14, 2021