Preparation time:10 minutes
cooking time:10 minutes
- 100g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 25g golden caster sugar
- 150g Greek Style fat free natural yogurt
- 1 egg
- 25g No added sugar, berry muesli
- 50g blueberries or raspberries
- Vegetable or sunflower oil, for frying
- Golden syrup or maple syrup, to serve
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into a bowl and mix in the sugar.
- In a jug weigh out the yogurt and mix in the egg, whisk until well combined.
- Stir in the muesli and berries.
- Heat a lightly oiled heavy based frying pan. Add a couple of tablespoons of mixture to the pan. When the mixture starts to bubble, then flip over and cook on the other side until golden.
- Keep the pancakes warm and serve with a drizzle of golden or maple syrup.
Any leftover pancakes can be kept and re-heated the next day – even try warming them in the toaster!
Recipe provided by Rachel's OrganicLast modified: November 9, 2016