Containing a blend of oats, pea protein, flaxseed, brown rice protein, coconut, sunflower and mix vitamins and minerals, Huel is a powder that contains all your essential daily vitamins
- 120g unflavoured & unsweetened Huel
- 180g wholewheat flour
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil 250ml oat milk
- 1.5 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 230°C / fan 210°C / gas 8.
- In a large bowl, combine the Huel, flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oil, maple syrup and oat milk.
- Combine both mixtures. Stir in the seeds and combine until you have a soft dough.
- Form the dough into a ball and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until the bottom of the loaf sounds hollow when tapped.
Serve with your favourite toast topping.Last modified: March 2, 2017