Total time: 15 minutes
- 250g couscous
- 400ml hot vegetable stock
- 250g bag of spinach
- 395g can mixed beans (or 400g can red kidney beans in water, drained)
- Place the couscous in a large bowl, pour in the stock, cover with clingfilm and leave for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wilt the spinach for 2-3 minutes according to pack instructions and then drain the excess juice.
- Heat the beans for 1-2 minutes. Fluff the couscous with a fork and stir in the spinach and beans.
Recipe provided by Waitrose, visit their page for further winter recipe inspiration.Last modified: June 10, 2021