Prep time: 15 minutes (plus chilling time)
- 100g good quality dark chocolate, broken into squares
- 50g butter
- 1 tbsp. syrup from the stem ginger jar
- 100g blueberries
- 75g amaretti biscuits, roughly crushed
- 1 piece stem ginger, finely chopped
- 30g white chocolate, broken into squares
- Line a 20cmx20cm tin with cling film. Place the chocolate, butter and syrup in a heat proof bowl and sit over a pan of simmering water. Heat gently until melted. Alternatively, melt in the microwave for a minute on high or until just melted. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the blueberries, biscuits and stem ginger and mix well. Press into the tin, smoothing the top.
- Melt the white chocolate over a pan of simmering water or in the microwave and drizzle over.
- Set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before cutting. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Recipe provided by Chilean Blueberries, Fruits From ChileLast modified: April 7, 2021