Who are Key Equity Release?Posted on: 25 February 2020 by Key Equity Release
When it comes to equity release, we all have questions. Key Equity Release could help answer them.
We’re all different with our own personal needs, wishes and wants, so what’s right for some of us in retirement isn’t always right for others. That’s why we take the time to get to know and understand you and your personal circumstances; because the first thing to work out is whether equity release is right for you.
If it isn’t, we’ll tell you.
And if it is, then again, we find the personal approach works best. All our advice is completely bespoke to you and our dedicated team will guide and support you every step of the way.
Searching the product range that we have created from Key’s 20 years’ experience and unique insight gained from helping over 1 million people decide if equity release is right for them, we will make a personal recommendation that you can be confident will meet your needs.
We always have your interests at heart with a free advice service from fully qualified equity release experts and that’s why we take a personal, transparent approach to equity release, supporting you every step of the way.
Why choose Key Equity Release?
Key Equity Release is the UK’s trusted equity release expert, here to give specialist information and advice that’s tailored to your needs.
- Personal - Our equity release advice is unique to you, delivered by qualified equity release experts, who will take the time to understand your needs. They’ll search our product range to ensure they recommend the right plan for you.
- Transparent - We’ll consider your other options with you, including downsizing or using other forms of borrowing, and if equity release isn’t right for you, we’ll tell you.
- Supportive - There’s no pressure to go ahead. Your adviser will give you all the information you need about equity release for you to make an informed decision in your own time.
- All of our equity release advice relates to our range of Key branded products and is completely free of charge. So you can find out if it’s right for you without it costing you a penny.
- To safeguard your health, our expert equity release advice is now available in full over the phone, so calls us free to find out more on 08082080963.
- Trusted - With over 15000 reviews on Trustpilot, Key is proud to be rated excellent by reviewers who have shared their real experiences online.
Equity Release that’s right for you.
Key Equity Release offer Lifetime Mortgages only, which is a loan secured against your home. Typically there are no monthly repayments as the loan plus roll-up interest is repaid when the plan comes to an end following death or entry into long term care. Remember equity release will reduce the value of your estate and may affect your entitlement to means-tested benefits.
Share with friends