Caribbean gammon steaksPosted on: 25 March 2008 by Gareth Hargreaves
A delicious Caribbean take on gammon steaks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 chili sliced
- 1 green pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 6 fl oz of pineapple juice (from pineapple pieces)
- 1 tsp corn flower
- 4 tsp tomato puree
- 8oz can of pineapple pieces
- 2 gammon steaks.
- Heat the oil over a medium heat, when it is hot stir fry the garlic, chili and green pepper.
- Combine the curry powder, pineapple juice, cornflower and tomato puree in a bowl until smooth. Add to the pan with the pineapple pieces, bring to the boil and simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Meanwhile grill the gammon steaks until cooked.
- When you are ready to serve top with the sauce and serve with rice.
Share with friends
Related Blog Posts
1 Feb 2019How to make boneless chicken thigh
4 Aug 201810 Best Steaks to Grill For Your Dinner
4 Apr 2018Passion fruit cheesecake (Maracuja)