Nutrient rich breadPosted on: 03 March 2017 by Eloise Craven-Todd
Add a nutritional punch to your weekend breakfast with bread that contains all the proteins, carbs, and fats your body needs.
Containing a blend of oats, pea protein, flaxseed, brown rice protein, coconut, sunflower and mix vitamins and minerals, Huel is a powder that contains all your essential daily vitamins
- 120g unflavoured & unsweetened Huel
- 180g wholewheat flour
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil 250ml oat milk
- 1.5 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 230°C / fan 210°C / gas 8.
- In a large bowl, combine the Huel, flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the oil, maple syrup and oat milk.
- Combine both mixtures. Stir in the seeds and combine until you have a soft dough.
- Form the dough into a ball and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until the bottom of the loaf sounds hollow when tapped.
Serve with your favourite toast topping.
Share with friends
Related Blog Posts
4 Apr 2017How to Smoke Pork Ribs
7 Aug 2016Campfire Recipes: Simple and easy rec...
2 Feb 2016Some Cool Stuffs to Drink this Summer